Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Filling my Cup..


As a Therapist and Artist it is important to "Refill my cup" every so often. Even though I am an artist, taking other art classes is part of my plan for self-care. Self-care is VERY IMPORTANT. It is great to take the back seat and let someone else be a leader every now and then. I always learn something new with every class I have taken. So, today I signed up for an e-course presented by SARK http://www.planetsark.com/. SARK is an amazing artist, teacher, healer, creative genius, etc. I am excited to take this course and I will share some of my work along this month long e-course journey. I encourage you to take a creative course...give yourself permission to play and be creative. We are creative beings. Don't get hung up thinking you have to be an artist to make art...YOU DON'T NEED ANY PRIOR ART EXPERIENCE for any type of process oriented expressive/creative art class. Now...I will let the creative juices flow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment