Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jewelry and Journals

Hand made/painted/sewn journals.
Positive words journal.

Oh..I love her...the Mermaid journal has hours of work! She is one of my favorites. She is swimming among shells...and listening to the whispers of the ocean.....


Pretty hand made journal.



Hand made ceramic HOPE heart and strung with jade, pearls, turquoise and glass.





Sample of my new collection.





Hand made ceramic face nestled in a beautiful shell strung with amber and pearls.



Here are some things I am having fun creating. I have finally returned to designing and making jewelry again. After falling in love with Expressive Arts for myself and my clients I have also picked up a love for Journals....Expressive/Creative Writing. Many of these things you can see in person at Tulaa Gallery in Vero Beach, FL...or you can email me for more information. Please feel free to leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment